Fundraising Coaching for Executive Leadership
Any leader can become a powerful fundraiser and philanthropic partner.
I’ll help you blend some basic concepts with your own personal style to create long-term relationships leading to transformational fundraising. Together, we will discover where you can incorporate a fundraising mindset into your everyday work so that it feels like a natural, authentic and a positive part of your unique style and approach.
Together we will:
- Discover the aspects of what you are already doing that can be fine-tuned to amplify a fundraising approach.
- Develop concrete milestones for what you want to achieve in our time together.
- Reflect on your current level of fundraising mastery and create an achievable vision for where you want to be in 1, 5, 10 years.
- Strategize about how a mission-driven, relationship-focused mindset sets the stage for your employees, partners, ambassadors and advocates to succeed in securing funding for your organization.
Who might benefit from coaching with me?
- Any leader of an organization who prioritizes resilient, long-term relationships in their personal leadership style, aspirations and vision.
- Executive Directors of non-profit organizations who must lead and fundraise at the same time.
- Board members who want a greater focus on and implementation of fundraising skills.
- Deans who want to both lead exceptional fundraising teams and play an integral role in their organization’s fundraising success.
- Civic leaders who want to consider how mission-driven, relationship-focused approach affects volunteerism, philanthropy, and advocacy in their constituency.
- For-profit, nonprofit and public service practice will all find a place in my coaching approach to resilient relationships.